Juan Carlos Osario Saravia
MSC Agronomist, with 35 years of work experience in agroindustry crops management, export crops, university teaching, project management and development, research, consulting and national and international consultancy in crops and organic and conventional agricultural production management, consultancy in certifications for clean agriculture, consultant in implementation of BPA and Global GAP.
- Specialization in Hydroponics Universidad San Marcos-Lima Perú 1996
- Organic Agriculture Specialization Universidad del Tolima 1.994.
- Master’s Degree in Soils and Waters National University of Colombia 1,992
- Specialization in Recovery of Saline – Sodic Soils University.
National – Asocaña. 1989
- Specialization in Agroindustrial Management ICESI-INCOLDA 1987
- Agronomist University of Tolima August 2, 1985
- Academic Baccalaureate, Colegio Tolimense Ibagué November 1978.
- International Course on Soil Management and Conservation at Ladera University
He also attended 44 specialized courses on land adequacy and soil management, pert control, Diseases, Biological control, Management of Irrigation and drainage
- Agricultural machinery and its impact on the land Turrialba Costa Rica
- The agricultural opportunity and efficient use of ecosystems Guatemala
- International Export Regulations for Organic Products Panama
- International Seminar on Precision Agriculture Guayaquil Ecuador 2004.
- II International Seminar of Capsicum Ica Peru 2007.